Gold Hornet Suction Pump Assembly - Email Plans & Instructional DVD.
Make your own Gold Hornet Suction Pump with these email instructions and the instructional DVD. Does not include actual pump.
The Magnum Gold Hornet has all the great features of the regular Gold Hornet:
- Easy to pump
- Not classified as a power dredge
- (some states prohibit the use of power dredges.
PLUS features exclusive to the Magnum Gold Hornet:
- Almost 3 times the sucking power of the regular Hornet.
- Can be used in wet or dry conditions.
- Interchangeable suction wands allow you to pull gold from very deep holes or rapids (safely).
- Fast change gold capture cartridges allow you to quickly work an area recovering more gold.
- 360 degree pivoting suction wand.
- Uses the Everlast 3" diaphragm.
Cleaning bedrock cracks has never been easier or faster. No need to stop after every pull of the handle to empty the suction tube. The continuous pumping means no need to constantly empty the tube, the gold capture cartridge will capture and retain 99% of your gold bearing materials.
If you prefer to work the base of waterfalls or rapids, the Magnum is the correct choice for you.
The key here is the industrial strength suction power. How much more? The regular Hornet is an excellent, highly portable gold suction pump. It has a 2" Everlast pump diaphragm versus the 3" Everlast diaphragm in the Magnum Gold Hornet. The surface area of the 2" diaphragm is 3.142 square inches versus 7.07 square inches of the 3" diaphragm. The Magnum clearly has over twice the pull over the 2" pump.
I am not trying to dissuade or discourage anyone from the regular Hornet. Both pumps perform beautifully for recovering all manner and size of gold pieces.
One is a construction hammer while the other is a sledge hammer. "The right tool for the right job".
It is up to you! The Magnum Gold Hornet recovery pump. Your Industrial Gold Pump.
top of page
bottom of page